Friday, April 10, 2009

Shopping

Today was a crazy day. I started by getting up at 3:00 am. (I couldn't sleep and had lots to do.) I got up, finished three appraisal reports, hair, makeup, etc, went to a funeral at 10:00, another appraisal inspection east of Stetsonville and then off to Eau Claire. (I said when I broke my leg it would only slow me down not stop me. I would go crazy if I couldn't leave the couch.) As you all know, my latest accessory is this beautiful new boot and these shiny metal crutches. By the time we got to Eau Claire and were walking around, I started to get pooped - so take a look at my new wheels. I used it a few weeks ago when we went to Sam's and we forgot to take the camera, so Lorin made sure it was with today. He loves to make fun of me driving. (I have to admit, if it went a little faster it could be a lot of fun - but I probably would break my other leg.) Well it's not the TT but it is a convertible.


By the way - I went to the doctor on Thursday. New X-rays, etc. All is doing fine. I can start putting pressure on my leg. Oh and I forgot to mention. For some reason in my earlier blogs I said I broke my ankle - not correct. I actually broke my leg in three places (down near my ankle). Must have been the vicadin talking. Anyway, no surgery, and I should be back in real shoes in no time (well another couple of months).

4 comments:

jules said...

nice wheels. You did more today than I have done in two weeks.

Anonymous said...

Love the look! Sue R

Patti said...

It's not too often you see "A Good Lookin' Woman!" driving one of those things. I saw "The Bee Lady" in the grocery store the other day and I couldn't even look at her. EEWW!

Anonymous said...

Is that a wheely bar I see? Bet you could do a wheely with that thing.