Friday, January 30, 2009

OK - I have been in the cold working outside for soooo many days and I am SICK OF IT. So for all of you who feel the same way here are a few pics to help you through to summer again (or maybe it just makes me feel worse???)

Aubree in the pool. She wanted to go swimming today when she got to Nana and Papas. Good thing she forgot her swimsuit.

The slide was a new addition to the pool this year and was a big hit. I think the kids wore a path from the pool to the slide they were on it so much. The first time down is a little scary, but once they try it, they are hooked. I even tried it a few times.

Here are the newcomers for next year. Felicity and Chloe. See how excited they were to have a "pool party". Next year I am sure they will be in the pool.


Some of the landscaping we did this year



I can't wait to see flowers blooming again. What can I plant this year?

When is Summer Coming?

4 comments:

jules said...

That's just mean. I am going crazy with this cold. Been hibernating for a few weeks now.

Joni rae said...

awww the babies look so small

Deb said...

I'm packin my suit and coming over.

Patti said...

AMEN