Thursday, February 12, 2009

Icy Roads

No this wasn't me. I started on my way out this morning and the roads were awful. My first appointment was in Athens. I always take Stetsonville A and this time, came across this awful site. (Right down the road from Connie and John's house.) There were no other cars at the site. I stopped, called 911 and was told nobody had reported it as of yet. In the meantime, another car stopped and we both went to see if we could see if anyone was in the truck. It was down in the water (with all the rain we have gotten, the ditches are overflowing.) Unfortunately, this person went in right where the water was. There were a couple of us trying to see if anyone was in the water. I am so glad we didn't find anyone. (A girl who lived across the road said nobody came to her house so we were worried that maybe someone was still in there.) The police were there shortly and they took over. What a way to start the day. Although, whoever did this definitely started the day out a whole lot worse. Hopefully they are ok.







No comments: