Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Are The Fish Bitin' Yet?

Tonite Aubree came over to see if the fish were biting. She spent quite a while on the dock with her new Barbie fish pole. Papa helped her with the hook, bobber, worm, etc. She went looking for just the right worm to use for fishing. She likes to help Nana in the garden most of the time looking for worms. Tonite she started out by helping Papa with the "chores" - feed the ducks, birds, etc. Then she decided she would come watch Nana work in her flowers. She sat on one of the rocks and told me she had to watch me for a while because some day when she has her own place she needs to know how to do that stuff. What a kid! She then decided to see if the fish were biting...............


She watched that bobber for the longest time. Papa told her she had to watch and when it stood up - there would be a fish on there.

No Luck for tonite.................
But she made sure Papa would come and pick her up on the four wheeler again tomorrow nite so she could try again. Grandkids are just the best!

2 comments:

Connie said...

yeap they sure are. Remember I have lots of perennials to fill up any holes you may have.... come on over, bring a truck and I'll even dig them for you since your probably still in the mending process.

Photos by Julee said...

I'll be over! I have lots of spots to fill. We just keep adding. I Have a few things that I can divide but most of them are too new. I will have to bring you a goodie basket to repay you. Thanks much! It probably won't be until after next weekend - we have Joni's wedding so it's kind of busy around here until then.