Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nana is a pushover


This morning I got a phone call from Pickles. Here is the conversation:
Pickles: "Nana, I don't like the lunch at school today so I want to take cold lunch but we don't have any bread. Do you have some bread?"
Me: "Yes, I think we have some bread left."
Pickles: "Would you bring it over here?"
Me: "Sure, I will be right over."
Good thing they live just through the woods. However, that is not where the story ends. I am putting my coat on and the phone rings again. Heather says, "Nana is a pushover". I told her that Pickles needs bread. Well then she explains that she told her she could take cold lunch but only had buns, but could have a sandwich with a bun, but Pickles did not want that. So when Heather went into the bathroom to get ready, Pickles called Nana. When she got off the phone with me she went into the bathroom by Heather and said, "Nana is bringing me some bread because she loves me." Boy does she have me pegged.
The picture I included is from a photo shoot I did this weekend for their Christmas Card. Obviously this isn't the one on the card. You'll just have to wait for that one. I absolutely love the one we used for the Christmas Card, and it is killing me not to show people. But - patience is a virtue - right? I do like this one too and there were so many that turned out cute. Once the Christmas cards are sent I will give you a bigger peak of what we did that day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana is seriously a pushover..... ;)

xoxo
Jenn

Connie said...

You are a pushover, I would never have done anything like that.... wink, wink

jules said...

cool pic........hmmmm...black? at your house?