Monday, November 16, 2009

"Season's First"

When we woke up this morning and opened the bedroom curtains, we saw something we hadn't seen yet this season. The pond was frozen over. We have had a few days where there was a little ice along the edge, but today it is across the entire pond. Lorin laughed as I threw on my clothes and ran out the door to take a couple of photos. I had inspections this morning so I had to keep going out so I could get some photos when the sun was coming up.


Winter is on its way. Are you ready? I'm not!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I didn't think it was that cold out where did the darn ice come from? You know you are addicted when you hate the cold but you run outside in your PJ's to get just the right shot of the sun coming up. :) Good pics.

jules said...

NOT!!