Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brock's Graduation Party

I know that we just got back from vacation, but wanted to post this before I post a couple of the vacation/wedding photos. The weekend before we left for Colorado, we had Brock's graduation party. Here is Brock with his cake.







A photo of CJ and one of her dancing with her dad. She is getting so grown-up. Her brother Brock is in a band that played for the party that day. They did a great job. It is called Sojourner (they used to be 5 for 1) and they play a wide variety of music. They were playing a lot of 80's - lots of fun. Brock thought his sister should have a slow dance with her dad. So sweet and made me all teary-eyed.







This crazy photo is not one I would really want anyone to see, but..... I promised a couple of people I would post it and am doing as I said. (I have gotten a couple of emails asking where it is). Not entirely sure how it started, but the band decided I should sing with them - I told them I didn't have nearly enough wine to do that, but at one point I ended up doing it anyway. (Haven't done that in a long time.) Here is a pic that someone snapped so I had to post it. BTW - Thanks a lot L.
The party was at the Ball Diamond and they have several benches for people to sit on - I think they need new ones. They are so wobbly, I had to take a pic of J & H when they were sitting on it. They were on there for the longest time and we kept laughing at how it was "leaning" - Crazy.



Here is Brock playing in the band -As you can see he is the drummer. (Notice he already has a "groupie") She was such a sweetie. I have a bunch of pics of her staring at him (first crush?)








1 comment:

jules said...

At least you had a great partner, Fred is a great singer.