Saturday, July 4, 2009

In the Company of a Celebrity



Last night a bunch of us went to Monster Hall for the races. Brad was racing his four wheeler - who knew he was so good?
Here are a bunch of shots of him racing. I don't think his butt ever touches the seat when he is racing.





































A little drama during one of the races. Here is one of the racers who flipped off and broke his collar bone. However, he got back up and finished this race and raced in one more after this - on his wheeler. According to B he is an "old" guy. We aren't sure how old he actually is since age is a relative thing. When you are his age, old can be 30, but supposedly he is in his 60's. (No that's not a typo I did put 60's) Crazy. I know my body wouldn't take that abuse.









Brad had adoring fans. This little boy came up to him and asked for his autograph. Others were coming up to him and K & S and making comments. How exciting.

Brad won his heat and then took first place in the feature. CONGRATS BRAD! Can't wait to come see you again next time.


Anyone know this guy? We asked if he was going to race his car and he said he didn't have it there. BTW - Someone should really post a picture of that thing for everyone to enjoy. It certainly is a piece of "art".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures Julee. He did an awesome job! Suziq

Connie said...

That's my baby!!! I'm glad someone is keeping an eye on him, it's a tough job. Looks like he was behaving for that moment anyway. He did tell me when he came home that I needed to post his car so I'll have to actually take a picture of it and do that. I suppose it is something he should have a memory of... kinda like Lorin and Wally's vans.

jules said...

I saw that car yesterday. That is a piece of art! Connie you HAVE to do a post of that car.