Saturday, August 29, 2009

Photoshop Fun



A few weeks ago, we went to a 50th Wedding Anniversary Party for my aunt and uncle. While there, I took a "few" pictures. I am going to be seeing several of my aunts and uncles next weekend and thought it was time for me to get all the photos done so they can have them. As I was going through them, for the umpteenth time, I noticed something on this photo. I was taking a picture of some of the decorating/setup things I had done and noticed that there was a person in the mirror. This is my uncle's brother. He is an Archbishop in the Catholic church and was at the party to take part in the mass they had before the reception. It certainly was an accident, but I thought it was such an awesome shot with the candles, flowers, etc. A little photoshopping and viola' - here it is with lots of changes. I cropped the photo, took out the wallpaper on the wall, removed the placecards, additional pictures in the photo and other people and things in the mirror, softened the edges, adjusted the color....... I hope they like it.

2 comments:

jules said...

cool.........

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture....makes you think someone had a hand in it! Suziq