Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School


6 or 16..... First day of kindergarten or high school.... OMG - She is growing up sooooo fast. Today was Aubree's first day of kindergarten. Although when I looked at the pictures I took of her this morning, she looks like she just got her new car. Of course Nana had to be there to see her off this morning, however, she decided she wanted to ride to school in the TT (mommy had to follow in the truck). So nana got to meet her teacher and see her classmates. Yes - there were a few tears - not for Aubree, who is so excited to be in school, but mommy and nana. My baby's baby is growing up so fast.

3 comments:

jules said...

she looks so sassy........

Anonymous said...

It's about time I saw some first day of school photos. :) She is so flippin cute!

xoxo
Penni

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is in kindergarten already. She should still be toddling around. Suziq