Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Wedding Weekend

This weekend we had the wedding of my nephew Andy and his new wife Casey. Since so many of my blogging buddies will be posting pictures of them, I thought I would go a little different route. The week started with the decorating and ran into the day of the event. Lots of family and friends and everyone having such fun. Lots of dancing throughout the night. I had to take a few pictures of the fun. The first picture is Joni and Tracy dancing to a Michael Jackson song I think. They had more crazy moves....


Then there was Deb, Heather and Patti showing us their stuff. They were trying to persuade me to come back out on the dance floor, but I had to take a few photos first.
Then there is Patti and Chris. They were playing the song from Dirty Dancing and it was time for the lift. The first time "the lift" came up in the song, they were in position and Patti started and Chris turned and ran...... This is the second time. Do you think they went through with it???? I love the look on their faces.


Then, of course we have the wedding party. This was the grand march. Rather than do the traditional dancing with couples, etc., etc., which really isn't Andy and Casey, they decided to have the entire wedding party do the Evolution of Dance. It was Hilarious. Some were better than others, but they had everyone laughing throughout. Notice Cole in the front - he was the center of attention during this dance and totally goofy as usual.



And, I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Lorin and I from the day. Earlier in the day I had taken family photos for good friends of ours that were in the wedding. Of course, I had to download them and take a sneak peek before I left for the wedding and Lorin liked them so he wanted our picture too. Here are a couple.





The day was so much fun. Welcome Casey to our crazy family and all the best to you and Andy as you continue on your lifelong journey. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and joy and always remember to be each other's friend. That is so important in a marriage.

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

You look beautiful- I like your dress!! Next time you guys visit you have to stay longer than a few hours. I'm sure if we move somewhere warm and there's a beach we'll have visitors all the time! :) I'll try not to teach anymore bad habits to Lorin.