Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back To School

Have you noticed how quiet everything has been lately? I walked to the mailbox yesterday and noticed - no cars. I am not sure exactly why but as soon as the kids are back in school there is a drastic reduction in cars on the road. Does every high school student have a car? Do they all drive around 24/7? Well, in any event, it is quieter and I know that fall and winter are right around the corner (hibernation season). I just can't bring myself to going out in the winter. I hate it. If I could get my family and friends to move - I would live someplace warm. But, since I don't think I will get them to move, I will have to stay put. So for now winter will bring me having my cup of coffee in front of the fireplace and until then, I will enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having.

I took this photo Tuesday morning as I was going to some early morning appointments. This truly is a Wisconsin Fall Photo. School buses heading out to pick up students as the sun rises.

5 comments:

Suzie Q said...

When we move somewhere warm...like Hawaii or Florida you can visit whenever you want!

jules said...

I'll come have that coffee by the fireplace with you. That is if I ever leave my house once winter comes.

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I don't know what family you polled in that "we should all move to a warmer place survey" -- but if I get to vote -- I vote YES to WARM - HOT even!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL that voting comment left by anonymous -- was me Tammi LOL

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.