Monday, December 21, 2009

Bokeh

Since Connie posted her bokeh, I thought I would show you some of mine too! I love bokeh. It gives a different look to a photo that is kind of fun. Last week I took a couple of shots of my tree and used it for a card/label I put on my thank you gifts to my clients. The first photo is SOOC (straight out of the camera) and the second is with a little photoshop work. I lightened it so it would be a background, added a white border that faded in/out of the photo and added words. So easy, and it turned out pretty cool.
Maybe tomorrow I will post my "stars". Thanks Connie for your constant inspiration! Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I want to do everything with Bokeh, it's very addicting. I like the full color one the best. Good use for a what some people would consider a "I don't get it" photo, but us photo nerds are diggin' this stuff.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.