Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kids and Boxes

What is it about kids and boxes. I remember when the girls were little and would get a new toy. They played with the toy for a bit but then always seemed to play with the boxes. Today, Pickles was here. She was so excited. As you know, if you have been reading my blog... we have Nana - Aubree days. Well, today was an unplanned Nana - Aubree day. All she kept saying was, "It's a Nana - Aubree day and it wasn't even planned!" Well, we had a busy day with baking cookies, decorating, doing art projects, drinking coffee?!?, etc., etc. This morning I told her I had to get some work done on my computer, so she colored a couple of pictures and then decided to watch the rest of Sesame Street..... and here is where she decided to do it - IN A BOX. She took my fur blanket off the sofa, the feather pillow from the closet, wrapped herself up and crawled in the box. I think she almost fell asleep in there. She looked so darn cute, I had to take a picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So freakin' cute...SO CUTE!!! I want to squeeeeeeeeze her! :P

Love ya!
Pen

Stacey said...

Why do we even spend money on the toys?!

Very Cute!

jules said...

That looks like something Kylee would do...

Connie said...

Gotta love boxes, I think I could have crawled right in there with her and took a long winters nap.

Anonymous said...

That looks soooooo comfy. Suziq R