Friday, December 4, 2009

Isn't he a good Papa??

Last weekend when Jenn and Chad were home, she needed to get her hair done. So, Sunday while I was making brunch, Heather colored Jenn's hair. Of course Pickles wanted to get in on that. Usually she does Heather's or my hair, but Heather was busy with Jenn and I was making food. So Papa was the target. Isn't he a good sport? I love his face in this first picture. Doesn't he look kind of like he is in pain???

Did you notice the bracelet??? It's a full service salon.

BTW - His hair is still gray. Maybe he will have to make a trip to see Heather.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He IS a good Papa!!! He learned well from all those years being the only male in your house!!!
Love you - ~Tammi

jules said...

I think I have some pics of Tracy doing this to Brian...

Anonymous said...

Nice bracelet Papa. :) hehe

Jenn

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures Mom. I definitely will want to print some of them. Too cute!!

Heather :)

Tabby said...

I remember when my dad would come home from on the road when we were little, and we would put pony tails all over his hair while he read the newspaper. I think it is on video or we have pictures somewhere. I'm sure she will remember doing this to Papa when she is older too!

Rita said...

Please don't add color to Papa!! I love him just like he is