Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sweet Little Boy


Yesterday I was out on inspections and had to make a bit of a detour to pick up some carpet for the float that will be in the parade on Sunday. I stopped at my aunt and uncle's house for a short visit and got a bonus. My cousin and his wife were there with their new baby boy. He is absolutely adodorable. I had so much fun taking some quick photos of him. These are SOOC but I had to post just a couple. He just kept smiling. What a good baby.


He is a thumb sucker - I love it! Even sucking his thumb he was still smiling. I can't wait to do some fun photoshopping on these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!

Lynn said...

oh my goodness! I love me a little thumb sucker!! Too cute he is!

jules said...

His smile is adorable, even sucking his thumb!