Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trash The Dress

I have wanted to find a bride that would be willing and excited about doing "Trash The Dress". When I mentioned it to Casey, she was all excited. So the week of the wedding, we had some fun one rainy night. Casey came with several from her wedding party including her two flower girls and her two miniature brides to have a little fun. We decided a great way to trash the dress would be to jump in the pond. Here are a few shots from the night. Marie (her photographer) http://mariewalkowskiphotography.blogspot.com/ was here and took a few shots from the shore and I went out on the pond in the paddle boat.


It was a lot of fun and I think we had about 25 people here watching and participating in the fun. Our "theme" for decorating the wedding included a number of antiques. The wedding was at the Simek Center and we decorated the entry with old wedding dresses from her mom, Andy's mom, and two of Casey's grandmothers. We included the dress she trashed in an old antique washer with a number of pictures from the night. Lots of fun and it worked out great to add to the entry decorations.


1 comment:

Connie said...

Uhhhh Hummmmm where was my invite, this is what I've been wanting to do for over a year now. How fun, the pics are great too. Next time remember my number I already know I'm not busy.