Monday, October 12, 2009

Winter and Morgan's B-day

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow - NOT! Well as some of you know we got snow. I hate snow. I did inspections today and I was cold and wet - Yuch. There are still leaves on the trees for pete's sake. However, I have to admit, it was beautiful outside and kids love it. Pickles is no exception. They came over tonite for Morgan's birthday and we had to take a few pictures in the snow. Of course, a snow angel.

Pretty impressive.............
And then there were a few snowballs flying. See the snow on Papa's back. Pickles has a pretty good arm.
And here is a picture from our dinner at Red Lobster on Saturday. Happy Birthday Morgan. We are so glad you are a part of our family.

2 comments:

Joni rae said...

looks like you got a bit more snow than us.. yuck

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much. I can't wait to come home next weekend!

Love you lots! xoxo
Jenn